Monday, February 18, 2013

Love 41

I really love blogging right now. Maybe I'll keep it up after my return to facebook...we shall see.

I wanted to tell you guys about someone I admire. Her name is Suzette Munson. I have not had the pleasure of meeting her face-to-face, but I can absolutely see the love of Jesus pouring out of her life. She loves other people so much and you can't help but see that in her.

I found this interview from a few years ago and it sums up who she is and what she is passionate about pretty well:

http://www.theworkpreneur.com/the-joys-of-those-who-are-kind-to-the-poor-the-story-of-suzette-munson/

If you are looking for a unique gift for someone, you should check out Love 41. All of the profits go to help others. She does not make a single dime on this company. She loves Jesus and wants to share it with others.

If you're looking for some awesome leather gifts, you should check out Saddleback Leather, too. This is the company that her and her husband run together. Ben is mildly obsessed with all their leather goods :)

No comments:

Post a Comment