Monday, February 25, 2013

Double Date night!

Ben and I had the pleasure of going on a double date with the Breedloves on Friday night! We went to our very first coffee cupping! We had no idea what to expect, but it was a lot of fun :) A coffee cupping is sort of like a wine tasting, but with coffee. The best part is that it's totally acceptable to spit...haha. Paula and I really liked that option!


My coffee cupping chart-before we started

Ben just LOVES having his picture taken...can't you tell??






Paula and I really wanted a picture with the pretty background :)

My chart completed: It was a "blind cupping" so we didn't know what we were tasting until the end. Turns out Light Roast was my preference and that's what I already have at home! :)

Maybe the best part from the night...chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting! YUMMY!!

We had a great night with great friends. Thanks, Paula & Cody, for joining us!!

If you want to check out some wonderful fair trade locally (in Tyler) roasted coffee, check out Porch Culture Coffee.

If you want to check out some delicious fair trade treats, check out Sweet Hope Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment