Thursday, February 14, 2013

5 years ago today...

Five years ago, a cute guy named Ben asked me to go to lunch with him. I knew him well. We had dated in the past and remained friends through it all. I wondered to myself "Does he even realize he's asking me to go to lunch on Valentine's Day??". We started dating a month later on March 14th. Exactly one year later, we were married...I still can't believe it some days.

 This is probably my favorite picture from our wedding day :)

(This picture was taken in April 2011. Little tiny Noah was in there already!!) :)



One of my favorite songs is "God gave me you" by Dave Barnes. And just for the record, I have liked and listened to Dave Barnes for a long time--way before he was cool ;) (I was a music snob in my former life.) These words are just perfect:
On my own, I'm only half of what I could be
I can't do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered I could never undo
And for fun, here's the video :)

Bonus: KLOVE is giving this song away for free today!
http://www.klove.com/music/store.aspx

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment