Monday, January 23, 2012

Friday=Family Day!

On Friday, I had the afternoon off, so Ben and I decided to go to the park with Noah. The weather was PERFECT!! Low 70s in January!! No complaints from me!
We took a walk at Rose Rudman. Noah had a great time!

Ben also showed me his art work he did several years ago, but never showed me!

He's so sweet (-:

After the park, Ben decided to give me my first tennis lesson. He got me a tennis racquet at Christmas, because we wanted something we could do together. I think I did alright for my first lesson! Hopefully the nice weather will stick around and we can make it a regular Friday afternoon activity! Next time, maybe Noah will enjoy "watching" us more, because we only got to stay about 30 minutes before he began "disturbing" the other players. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment